ryanm

Default "Copy Control Technology"...??? bad cd audio

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

They'll probalby exchange it for another copy of the same disk. That
also may not play, but at least you've raised your small voice, caused
a little trouble, and created an un-retail-saleable copy of the
product.

And then you can sell your second copy on eBay.

I hate that, though. If I bother to drive my ass to the store to return
something, I don't want another one, I want my friggin money back, but no
one will give it back anymore, will they? They all want to give you a store
credit, so that they can keep the money and just let you decide what you
wanted to spend it on later. If the purchase was for more than $20 I'll
usually make a scene until they give me my money back. I'm not embarrassed
(I'm a lead singer, I don't possess the capacity to be embarrassedg), but
the store manager usually is.

ryanm