Mike Rivers

Default "Copy Control Technology"...??? bad cd audio

In article writes:

Actually, the *real* rub is that many retailers refuse to give you your
money back on them, because there is nothing physically wrong with the disc,
and you have broken the sealed packaging.

They'll probalby exchange it for another copy of the same disk. That
also may not play, but at least you've raised your small voice, caused
a little trouble, and created an un-retail-saleable copy of the
product.

And then you can sell your second copy on eBay.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )