Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Tone Burst Testing

Mr Stewart said......

Copy the link & then Google it. That works OK. For me, anyway.

Cheers to all still standing. Back on the bike again for the season the other day. getting rickety now at 84 years.

John L Stewart S

Ricketty at 84? Yeah, I think I know that feeling; I had double TKR and 12 weeks later I am quite convinced that "tha olda I git, tha betta I woz".
climbing back on bike required I need to build one with shorter cranks, and then havin to ask the young blokes as they wizz past, "wot took ya so long ?"

I am not sure I want to burst any tones, or tone any burts, or otherwize farnarcle about in shed wundrin why I am inna shed.
Watch out for Aunty Destinee, she's a bitch, right?
Patrick Turner