Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default free mp3 host, no registration?

On 4/16/2019 11:25 AM, JBI wrote:
I have an audio file I want to share with others and I'm wondering where
I can freely post it without registering?Â* Thank you.

Good luck with that. How can someone sue you for the tiniest possible
copyright violation if they don't know how to find you?

If it's just for a sharing with a few people that you know, I'd suggest
a Dropbox account. You do need to register but as far as I can tell it's
never brought me any spam. The protection that you get is that you only
need to give the download link to people who you know. Of course you
could post the download link publicly, but that opens doors that you
might not want opened.