Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default Need advice for a small room

On Tue, 1 May 2012 07:12:53 -0700, Robert Peirce wrote
(in article ):

In article ,
Audio Empire wrote:

with an on-axis frequency response of 55 to 30KHz +/- 3 dB!

That's the problem. Apparently, what I am looking for is a speaker that
has an off-axis response very similar to its on-axis response. That
seems to explain a soundstage that stays focused from various points in
the room, unless I completely mis-read what Haley was saying.

Well, since 30 KHz is well beyond the best human hearing, I suspect that
these speakers will still have good response to AT LEAST 15 KHz off-axis.
That's why I mentioned them.

You'll just have to make a short list and go listen....