S888Wheel

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

Lionel said

Ok Sir, one question.
George M. Middius the guy with whom you use to gently discuss has
insulted me more than once.
I am a father, I have 3 children, a wife, a life and a job (yes I
have).

So Middius said that I'm a girl and he called me *bitch* several time.

Try to be *objective* and forget all our previous exchanges...
...Based on your own experience and your conception of the life,
knowing that I use to sign my message with my real name : Lionel
Chapuis.

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

Arny said

Why should RAO stop with just one vanity law suit?

Why should Arny ever understand the difference between an obvious insult with
no meaning and a libelous false accusation?