Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul Dorman Paul Dorman is offline

Default I Built and Used My First Incandescent Bulb Current-Limiter

On 12/21/2020 10:38 PM, wrote:
Paul wrote:

====================

If you have cherries that can disprove my argument,
please present them.

** Never cherry pic - it is ALWAYS a false argument.

My colleague's cite does not back you up one tiny bit. It is NOT about
the use of a dim bulb but operation at switch on with no limiting

I have already answered your fake idea.

Only tube amps do as you claim, it's due to tube heater current surge.
Tube rectifiers *never* allow filter cap surges.

FOAD.

..... Phil

People resort to profanities when they don't have any real logical
argument!

You didn't even READ the link you posted! It fully supports my
argument! Thanks!