Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Adversity inspires genius ?

"Orlando Enrique Fiol" wrote in message
.. .

In article , writes:
As a keyboardist that still uses all the classics, I would have liked the
keyboard parts much better if they were more authentic. Close....but no
cigar!

What could you mean by "authentic?" Their keyboardist probably used a B3
clone
rather than one of those monsters put through two leslies. But the parts are
almost note for note.

I didn't mean the playing which was certainly good, I meant the sound
source. Hammond, Minimoog, Prophet~5, Fender Rhodes, etc.....those are
classics.
Sorry, I'm old school. These things sound to my ears nothing like the real
deal.
Yes, better on the back I will admit, but the classics are still what I use
in my studio....then again I don't have to lug them around anymore ;-)

Poly