Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Audio snake recommendation needed

gregfrey wrote:

Argg, help! The producer can't wait the two weeks for a custom snake
to be made. I need to purchase something off the shelf today. I refuse
to buy Hosa. Since I'm going 24 track to 24 track, I will need to
purchase 6, 8 channel snakes. Here are links to two different
suppliers I've found:

Two weeks? Gepco usually ships within a day or two. 800-966-0069.
Make sure to specify you just want XLR pigtails on each end and no
stage box, because it makes it faster to build.