Posted to rec.audio.tech
Goofball_star_dot_etal Goofball_star_dot_etal is offline

Default Some measurements

On 14/03/2011 04:05, Peter Larsen wrote:
goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:

I just ran some "Samples from USB Turntables" through my old tool.

http://www.knowzy.com/Computers/Audi...sHydrogenAudio

Results he

http://www.wareing77.plus.com/For_Knowzy/

Perhaps Arny or someone else could pass this information on to Knowzy
as I am not joining 'no forums'..

Very interesting, and an interesting tool.

Thanks.

Thank you!

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

I am adding/have added some more files. For the first time I can clearly
distinguish
imperfections in the platter-pulley/test-disk from the slightly lower
rotational speed
of those in the belt.

This can be seen in the polat plots in /Grace, /Crosley
where the magnitudes of both effects are comparable. This is done by
tweaking the "platter speed" control which changes the rate at which the
plot wraps around.