Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Cleaning house

On 2/12/2019 6:00 AM, wrote:

I've decided to give up on my semi-pro recording studio and liquidate all my equipment. I know that's not what this group is for and I don't want to spam you. But maybe someone could point me in the direction of a group that it would be more appropriated to list my gear I have for sale?

An eBay or Reverb.com listing is the obvious place, but if you're like
to give your buddies on rec.audio.pro a first crack at your gear, I'd
suggest that you make a list, including the price you hope to get (or
would be willing to accept) and an e-mail address for contact. Put it on
a file hosting site if you don't already have a place to put such a
document, and post a link to it here.

First, though, go to the sales sites, look for what you have for sale,
and try to get an idea of the current going price so you won't look
silly about expecting too much or too little.

--
For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com