Mark Zarella

Default "Best" SQ subs?

It's all about the enclosure and the size of the amplifier driving it.

"Steve Grauman" wrote in message
I need a subwoofer to compliment/complete my sound system. I'm not into DB

drag
competition or anything of the sort, I'm *only* interested in getting the

best
SQ possible for my money. I'm extremely anal about sound quality, and I

want
something that can go loud an LOW, down to 20Hz or below so I know the sub

can
handle anything thrown at it in terms of regular music. But it's got to

sound
great. I'd prefer a 12 inch or smaller sub for ease of installation, but

if
going up to a 15+ inch driver is neccesary, so be it. I'm looking for
reccomendations, because the only thing that looks to meet my criteria, at
least on paper, is Pioneer's TS-W12PRS series subwoofer (which is an SQ

sub, as
opposed to Pioneer's new SPL line of subs), it's good down to 15Hz! I've

heard
that Phoenix Gold's Titanium Elite 12 inch sub is good, but I can't find

any
specs for it. Please help me here!