Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 22/12/2018 5:27 AM, wrote:
On Friday, 21 December 2018 21:14:29 UTC+5, John Williamson wrote:
On 21/12/2018 13:55,
wrote:

http://www.superutils.com/products/a...d-changer-pro/

but that website link is not working here.. should i try some free VPN if the website link gets open on your pc? Have you checked the link? plz inform.

I checked that the link went to a website, unfortunately, I don't read
Russian. :-/

Sorry about that.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

its okay Sir. Google translator told the same old story. Site is closed and if someone wants to buy do blah blah blah .. so theres bo way to contact Valerian Kadyshev it means. or any way if i could directly join usenet?

Download a client like Thunderbird (ignore the email side of it, unless
you prefer it to what you use now) and find a free USENET server. Google
can be in some ways (but not USENET) your friend.

geoff