Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

Default Cable Upgrade Suggestions

"bob" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 6:34 pm, wrote:
Comments like
"surely we can test more accurately than we can hear is very false.

In an age of electron microscopes, would you say that the human eye
can see things we can't measure?

In an age where cosmologists have used tiny ripples in temperature to
confirm the Big Bang hypothesis, would you say that our skin can feel
things that cannot be measured?

Then how in the world can you possibly believe that our ears can hear
things we cannot, in this day and age, mesure?

bob

Most of us wouldn't....but we might say that there is not consensus on
*what* should be measured....no verified science tying the measured
phenomenon with subjective aural ratings when it comes to reproducing music.