Michael Conzo

"Trevor Wilson" wrote:

**What I said back then and the other day, were perfectly consistent,
accurate comments. Bose only keeps the 901 alive, because it would require a
serious loss of credibility to kill it off. 901 sales are virtually
non-existent. Studiocraft were crap. ALL Bose products are/were crap.

If you have some hard evidence to prove me wrong, then present it.

PS: May I please have a double chocolate/chocolate chip ice cream, in a
waffle cone?

A finacially experienced company like Bose wouldn't seem to be the type to
keep selling an unprofitable product. After all, that's why the
Studiocrafts were ended, wasn't it?

You should know better than to believe the rantings of some here. Or is
everyone in Brisbane supposed to be Mccarty?