Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dan Williams Dan Williams is offline

Default Bose Acoustic Wave Changer won't power up with remote

I got second-hand a Bose Acoustic Wave System II with changer (but
without remotes), and I got two remotes from a separate source. Both
remotes behave the same: Most buttons work, but it can't turn on the
power of the changer. (It can turn it off, however.)

Does this mean the changer is definitely defective, or am I missing
some other possibility? I suppose the batteries in the remotes could
be weak, but it doesn't seem likely that they would both have the
exact same level of weakness.

Dan Williams
danwPlanet