Posted to rec.audio.tech
GregS GregS is offline

Default Good source for belts?

In article , "Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:
Todd H. wrote:
"Tim Padrick" writes:

Belts as used in Cassette, CD, VHS, etc. Who has a good selection?

Give mcm electronics in dayton, oh a look. They have a website, but
their printed catalog is much easier to navigate.

I also use East Coast Transistor Parts.

800-645-3516

Between them and MCM (800-543-4330) I get most anything I need. You'll need
catalogs from each in order to decide what you need, and there are minimum
orders, at least for MCM.

MCM has a pretty good selection, or at least did when I ordered belts long
ago. Traditionally I would have ordered from Projector Recorder Belt,
now Russel Industries. I used to get around minimum orders from
ordering from Newark, but they also had a minimum credit card order,but
were fine on PO's.
http://russellind.com/downl.htm

greg