Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default They don't make it like they used to ...

geoff wrote: "Nothing wrong with breaching the topic - it is something of interest to
most of us here. And this is a nice concise article about it, including
relevant samples and graphics.

Read/look/listen ten times and even you might start to understand the
issue properly, instead of shooting off half-truths, inaccuracies,
misconceptions, and totally wrong ****. "

geoff"

Nothing I don't already know, although the illustrations and audible demos are quite useful.

So geoff, and I mean ONLY GEOFF: Please list some examples of "half-truths, inaccuracies,
misconceptions, and totally wrong ****" you *allege* I have been "shooting off".

(I'd love to hear this..)