Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default New vs Old Cars

On May 5, 11:56*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 5, 10:45*pm, Bret L wrote:

*I'm a white nationalist, not a white supremacist, you yuptard. And
I'd rather be trailer trash than a yuppie, even though I have never
lived in a trailer.

*And if I really am Aspergers' (by definition a high functioning
syndrome) *why are you calling me an idiot? Would you call Bill Gates
an idiot? *He may be a lot of things but not an idiot. And,
furthermore, if he IS an idiot, I wouldn't mind having some (five or
ten billion worth, say) of that sort of idiocy.

*Make up your mind, such as it is.

1. Bill Gates may have Aspergers.
2. Bratzi has Aspergers.
3. Bill Gates is not an idiot.
4. Therefore, Bratzi is not an idiot.

You know, it's been a few years since I took a Logic course, but I'm
pretty sure this is one giant fallacy. If you can't figure out why,
then perhaps you don't have Aspergers. Perhaps you're just really
stupid.

1. Bratzi wants to cleanse the nation of nonwhites.
2. Bratzi is not a white supremacist.
3. Bratzi *is* a white nationalist.
4. Bratzi is stoopid.

((I'd love to see Bratzi's sound logical reasoning on how being a
white nationalist is superior to and not as ignorant as being a white
supremacist is. Shhhh!))