Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Rain Man gets a wake up call.

On Apr 21, 8:53*pm, Boon wrote:
On Apr 21, 8:44 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

So do you think Rain Man works the deep fryer, or does he just handle
the drive-thru window?

My guess would've been the second shift at a retailer like Sears.

He inputs all the data at the tire center.

He could also be a telemarketer. Remember how he said he was offered a
management position and turned it down? That was probably a call
center supervisor. That's IT, right?

The flaw with that theory is that it would imply some talent in
working with people. I suspect that Senator Sugar would display much
more talent working with tires.