Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Bratzi, the gutless coward

On Apr 26, 10:50*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 26, 9:47*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 26, 3:30*pm, Bret L wrote:

Thus far, we have been presented with deafening silence. One can only assume
that Brett is a gutless coward, or an idiot. He has either realised that his
statements are bogus, or he has been unable to verify the accuracy of his
statements.

Which is it, Brett? Are you an idiot, or a gutless coward?

I'm betting both.

*No one cares about this nonsense. The people who are big on Global
Warming just want a tool to be communists and anti-industrial punks. I
don't give a **** about Global Warming. All GW would do IN A WORST
CASE SCENARIO is make real estate I own a lot more valuable.

You don't own any ****ing real estate.

Do you have any idea what a beachfront trailer is worth? Now take that
number and apply it to a double-wide.

he is hoping his Bakerfield trailer park will be the new west coast.