thelizman

Default why are salesmen such idiots?

MZ wrote:

For all intents and purposes, I think the biggest limitation to dynamic
range is the resolution of the digital vollume knob, no?

The precision of the knob has nothing to do with the absolute limits of
a CDs capacity. And with deference to the implied sleight, I have
buttons, not knobs. Until someone other than Nak produces an in dash
with an analog volume knob, its not even worth worrying about it. The
only settings I need are soft, medium, and **** off the democrat
neighbors who don't want to listen to Rush Limbaugh.

--
thelizman

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.