Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Good to see this is still here!

Seeing that Kludge Audio is a thing now, I've looked in "here", amused to see "here" still exists...

Glad to hear it!

I'm not sure it still exists, but there are still people sort of lurking
around here, probably all asking and answering the same questions as always.

I'll point out that Kludge Audio has been a thing for decades but I just
figured it would be more interesting to make sell stuff myself than design
stuff for other people to make and sell. Turns out I'm a lot better at
making stuff than selling it, but I'm having a good time anyway. Where did
you hear about it?