Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default AKG BX-20E Light Bulbs

Mark wrote:
On Feb 2, 12:06 am, nmm wrote:
Both the bulbs are burnt out on my AKG BX-20E reverb. They are a
weird thread, push in and twist, but not the usual style.

Is this something that is still available? Are they some weird
Euro-70s thing?

Anyone know the name and part number I should be looking for?

Should I just be looking at changing the sockets to a more normal
bulb?

ahh so many questions.

Thanks In Advance

nmm

the most commonly used pilot lamp bulb is a push and twist.

#47 6.3V

Mark

If you do decide to "change the sockets", look into LED's. They last many
times longer than incandescents in most applications. You may find that
someone alredy makes an LED lamp that fits in the same socket as what you
have now.