Moi

Default System balance for LP?

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:45:46 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote in
:

Moi said to ****-for-Brains:

Arny, one day maybe you'll get over playing audio engineer on the
Internet. There are many other things you could have devoted your
time to (programming simple Visual Basic front ends, reading the
bible, etc), why not go with what you're good at?

You left out the Kroo's two main skills -- whoring out the Kroobitch
in a "back alley" and flogging his poor son's death to score cheap
pity points on Usenet.

Not even gonna touch those, but allow me to revise my statement: Just
about anything but pretending to be a "knowledgeable audio engineer"
on Usenet would clearly suit Krueger better.

A good audio type has got to have at least a normal ear (for sound
quality), and ideally would be "golden-eared." This is Krueger's
major failing when it comes to audio, and all the charts, graphs and
obscure references to 1960's AES papers in the world doesn't change a
thing.