Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Bose Patrician

PanHandler wrote:

As I was reading the thread on Bose 901 speakers I was reminded of a Bose
system of the mid-late sixties.

No. Electrovoice.

It was a single cabinet unit about 8' long
by about 3' high and had a convex curved front panel with ports (slots?) at
each end near the mid and high drivers. The curved panel looked about 5½
feet wide. The model name was 'Patrician' possibly with a suffix number. It
had a 30" woofer. I used to have an old Audio magazine from the era, and
there was a write-up on it, along with a photo. I've worn Google out looking
for info, but no joy on this particular 'Patrician'. Please... somebody tell
me I haven't lost my marbles and at least say "yeah, I seem to recall
something like that". Mebbe I'll sleep better hearing at least that much!
Many Thanx!

http://www.audiokarma.org/gallery/sh...php?photo=2518
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showt...threadid=19769
post 2. You need to register