Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] no-spam2@lycos.com is offline

Default Denon DCR-470R connector pinout

If anyone new is reading this... we've been discussing the connector as
a side-note in another thread, but I still haven't figured out the
pinout for this connector. In case someone has the connector pinout
from a manual etc. I'd be very happy if that information could be
posted here.

So far, this is what i've found out:

- the connector is an 8-pin mini-DIN. I've taken two pictures which can
be seen he http://www.esnips.com/web/no-spam2-files

-the connector is made for use with a Denon CD-changer (I don't know
which model, but apparently Denon also has CD-changers that use a 13
pin DIN plug according to an eBay auction, so there could be some
confusion here).