Posted to rec.audio.pro
coreybenson coreybenson is offline

Default Zoom H2 Handy Recorder - Brilliant!

On Jan 7, 9:45*pm, Mike Rivers wrote:
On Jan 7, 7:42 pm, "geoff" wrote:

I did, but I don't necessarily want to sleep before every time I do a task.
Afterwards is more like it - tasks can be tiring....

So get a good night's sleep before you start editing.

Hey Mike... just an FYI: About halfway down the specs page, it
specifically mentions that it's a USB 2.0 interface:

"Use the USB 2.0 Interface to move your files to a PC or Mac for
storage, editing and playback."

http://www.samsontech.com/products/p...fm?prodID=1916

Not sure why the OP thinks it's USB 1.1 only. Bad card on his 'puter
perhaps?

Anyway, since it sounded like you might be interested in one, thought
you might like to know it IS a USB 2.0 device.

Corey