Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Zoom H2 Handy Recorder - Brilliant!

On Jan 6, 8:39 pm, "geoff" wrote:

You'd need a big drink of tea to soak up 4GB of file transfer like I did
(went to bed leaving it going) before I had a chance to get a reader....

So what's wrong with leaving the file transfer to run overnight?
That's great multi-tasking.

Just estimate the file transfer time properly. Don't take a big drink
of tea when you start the transfer, decide you don't want to wait up
for it, go to bed, and then wake up a few hours later because you have
to pee. But another way of looking at it is that by then, the transfer
will be finished and you can go back to work.

Multi-tasking again.