Posted to rec.audio.pro
rboy rboy is offline

Default Zoom H2 Handy Recorder - Brilliant!

On Jan 4, 8:20*pm, Richard Kuschel wrote:

Gawd I hate that term "Broadcast Quality". It relly used to mean
something when reel- reel was the standard. Now, with MP3's dominating
the airwaves, the only way that quality is measured is in profit.

Oh don't be such a grouch, Richard : ) I'm happy in my knowledge
that all the interviews I made on my Sony Walkman were "broadcast
quality". After all, they were "broadcast", as were the all the
telephone interviews into the Radio Shack cassette phone recorder.

I think it's an amusing concept. Does it mean it'll pass muster in
the AM radio in my car?