Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Kuschel Richard Kuschel is offline

Default Zoom H2 Handy Recorder - Brilliant!

On Jan 4, 3:29 pm, wrote:
Not billed as professional kit, but well worth including here on pure
merit. See he

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/h2/

Had mine a couple of days now and it's amazing for the money - £134.99
UKP from:

http://www.imuso.co.uk/ProductDetail...ckCode=ST00643

The benefits a

1. Produces broadcast quality sound from the onboard mics, Sony
ECM-MS90 and via the line-in socket.

Gawd I hate that term "Broadcast Quality". It relly used to mean
something when reel- reel was the standard. Now, with MP3's dominating
the airwaves, the only way that quality is measured is in profit.

I am certain that the H2 is a wonderful toy, but that is really all
that can be said for it- that and It's cheap!!!