Torresists

Default Equalizers

Subject: Equalizers
From: (Bruce J. Richman)
Date: 8/13/2004 2:27 PM Central Daylight Time
Arny Krueger wrote:

Torresists" wrote in message

From:
(Bruce J. Richman)
Date: 8/13/2004 1:57 PM Central Daylight Time

snip

Bruce J. Richman, Crazed Asshole
Certified Psychopath
Confined in Florida

Opinion or fact? ;-)

Given that he's been caught distributing information about the conditon of
inmates in a well-known health care facility that has been closed for about
7 years, I'd say that his knowlege of the field just might be a little out
of date. Factor in his preference for audio retro-technology, and we've got
someone who might have some kind of fixation on avoiding thinking too
heavily about the present.

snip of Krueger's collaboration with a sockpuppet guility of forging posts
of
other RAO writers

Krueger has once again exhibited his lunacy in endorsing and communicating
with
a cowardly sockpuppet that forges signatures.

"forges signatures", Quack-o? Get your facts straight (or is it "strait" ;-):
"torresists (tor b)" is a parody of "toresist (tor b)" aka Tor Bergson. Tor
Bergson was a sockpuppet of the infamous RAO sockpuppeteer Michael G. Gindi.
How can one "forge [the] signature" of someone who DOES NOT EXIST, Quack-o?

Bruce J. Richman, Quack
Certified Psychopath
Confined (Florida)

Fact or opinion? ;-)