Bruce J. Richman

Default Equalizers

Arny Krueger wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:04:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

And what I'm "paranoid" about is the same reason that you're
"paranoid" about the pedophile claims. Making unfounded claims about
people on permanent public forums is just wrong and irresponsible.
It's wrong when people accuse you of that and it's wrong for you to
accuse *anyone* that you haven't met of criminal behavior.

Weil, how can you say that its an unfounded claim when you admit
that I've got a licensed health care professional to back me up?

Now you're just babbling.

So you didn't write this?

"Besides, Dr. Richman might have said exactly the same thing. And he's an
expert."

Krueger is obviously lying again.

(1) Krueger has claimed I'm a "counterfeit health professional". Counterfeit
health professionals don't usually have licenses.
In fact, if proven to be what libelers like Krueger claims they are, they
generally get arrested.

(2) Krueger has also libeled me in claiming that perhaps an impostor (whom he
can't identify) is masquerading as Dr. Bruce J. Richman. If that is the case,
then, of course, nobody named Dr. Richman has been particpating in this NG and
Krueger has been attacking a figment of his imagination for over 7 years.

LOL !!!!

(3) Unlike Krueger, I don't accuse people of criminal behavior without having
any evidence to support these types of accusations. Therefore, I don't make
claims that others have or have not been using illegal drugs. Note that
Krueger's possible use of antipsychotic medications, if legitimately
prescribed, is not illegal. That said, they don't appear to be working very
well so perhaps his physician or psychiatrist should consider some more
aggressive treatment.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)