Arny Krueger

Default Equalizers

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:04:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

And what I'm "paranoid" about is the same reason that you're
"paranoid" about the pedophile claims. Making unfounded claims about
people on permanent public forums is just wrong and irresponsible.
It's wrong when people accuse you of that and it's wrong for you to
accuse *anyone* that you haven't met of criminal behavior.

Weil, how can you say that its an unfounded claim when you admit
that I've got a licensed health care professional to back me up?

Now you're just babbling.

So you didn't write this?

"Besides, Dr. Richman might have said exactly the same thing. And he's an
expert."