Bruce J. Richman

Default Equalizers

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Obviously Krueger knows absolutely nothing about my audio system

(1) He's never heard or measured the components in my
audio system,

If as Richman says, I know absolutlely nothing about his audio system, does
that mean that he changed it all since the last time he posted anything
about it?

Krueger has never heard nor measured any of the components making up my audio
system. Unlike Krueger, who hears voices and sees visions of "listening
environments", who else but a psychotic liar would claim, as he has done, that
my system produces audible noise and distortion or that it involves
retro-tecnology?

Note that Krueger has,as is his custom, deceptively edited and deleted part of
the post to which he is responding. He routinely does this to try and make
attacks on statements of others taken out of context.

(2) He has no evidence that I even *have* an audio
system or prefer one since he thinks an impostor is posihng as Dr.
Bruce J.Richman,

Notice that Richman thinks that he knows exactly what I am thinking,

Krueger has recently posted that an impostor is probably posting as Dr. Bruce
J. Richman. He has also consulted with Howard Ferstler about this an
encouraged this libelous claim. If he were *not* thinking this when he aided
and abetted Ferstler's lies and libel, why did he post it? If he is now
claiming this is not the case, then he clearly lied for purposes of comitting
libel when he contributed to Ferstler's libelous claims.

(3) he has repeatedly claimed in his anti-tube,
anti-vinyl ranting and raving that these products produce audible
noise and distortion, yet he has presented no proof to substantiate
his claims.

This would be a false claim, since I have provided considerable evidence to
this group that all vinyl and some tubed equipment has audible noise and
distortion.

A lie. No citations given, of course.

Besides, who but a raving loony would claim that vinyl never has
any audible noise? That is in essence, what Richman is claiming here.

Another lie. Krueger can't provide any citations in which I've said that
"vinyl never has any audible noise".

Krueger can't even quote people correctly, and has delusions about what other
people have actually said. He's obviously
out of touch with reality. He's clearly psychotic.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)

Bruce J. Richman