Walter Bushell

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

In article ,
(S888Wheel) wrote:
Snip
A friend, I switched in new cables and did not tell him. Without any notice of
a change he proclaimed that a substantial improvement had come about in the
system. Could be coincidence since this was only one sample. It was truely
blind though. I had no contact with him between the time I considered
auditioning the new cables and the time he listened and made the claim of
improvement.

Snip

Removing and replacing cables will do the same thing. It cleans the
contacts on RCA type plugs for example. I think this is the advantage of
gold on gold.

Perhaps for speakers goodness of connection at both ends and impedance
of the cable might account for differences.