Joseph Oberlander

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

Michael Scarpitti wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote in message ...

No, you haven't - and I can *prove* that, if you care to *try* it,
instead of simply repeating "I heard it, so it *must* be true".

I heard it, several times. You have NO grounds for contradicting me,
because you were not there. You have NO empirical data to support your
position. I do. I have a witness.

I have the grounds that *no* human can do this, because any
*measurable* differences lie far below the threshold of human hearing.
You have a witness only to the fact that sighted testing is useless in
this context.

Question-begging. Your argument consists of this circularity: 'You
can't have heard any differences that are real because sighted testing
is worthless.

More accurately it should be that sighted testing introduces known
psychological factors.