normanstrong

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

Huh? You mean that once I found a difference, that immediately
voided
my audition? What kind of science is that? Identifying the

differences
takes time, depending upon the degree of difference. Once

identified,
the ear can use this particular characteristic as a clue to
identification again.

That is a part of the problem. Your confirm what you think you've

heard
before.

In fact, that's one of the big problems with Stereophile reviews. The
review task is usually assigned to someone that wants to review the
product, since he heard it at some show and was favorably impressed.
To me, this would be an indicator that someone else should do the
review. But that isn't how Atkinson sees it.

Norm Strong