Joseph Oberlander

Default Comments regarding: Cables, Hearing, Stuff!!

Michael Scarpitti wrote:

You don't get a $100 bottle of wine for $10. It's not possible to do.
I had a $7 bottle of Primitivo last weekend, alongside a $15
Primitivo. Care to guess which one was better? I also had a $45 bottle
of Taurino's Patriglione Rosso Del Salento that was so intense it was
almost like an Amarone.

Actually, it depends. Given the markup in most places, that $20
bottle of wine is marked up near $100, so with some shopping,
you might actually be able to get the same bottle for $15.

You can do the same in audio.