nmm

Default Neumann KM84

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 9:57 am, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Geoff Wood -nospam wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message news:bh49g9

, but Neumann says they aren't supposed to.

So why are they two different models ?!!

The KM-140 allows the capsule to be removed so you can put omnis and
hypers
on. The KM-184 has a fixed capsule in the body.

I have a pair of KM-85 mics, that allow the capsule to be removed, for a
gooseneck type thing... Are there capsules ( were there...) with
differant polar paterns for these mics?

The KM-85 body has the low end roll off ( it's marked on the body) and a
10dB pad switch.

I heard the KM-85 was a fave for accoustic guitar.. seems good to me.