Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Balanced output to two inputs, one of which is unbalanced

"Bob Richard" wrote ...
Thanks! The new (to me) lesson here is that it is the whole circuit that
is
balanced or unbalanced, rather than any given output or input by itself.

An individual input or output can still be capable of being
balanced (by its inherent design), but once somebody grounds
one side, nobody gets the benefit of a balanced circuit.

P.S. I apologize for the duplicate post an hour or so ago.
Outlook Express is not being my friend.

More likely your NNTP server is not being your friend.
OE (or any other news client) likely has nothing to do with it.

Postings I make to the NNTP server here in the office show
up *instantly* in OE. Postings I make to Supernews take
many minutes to show up in the same OE.