Arny Krueger

Default What Software for Editing Sound on PC

"cwvalle" wrote in message
y.com

"SPS22" wrote in message
m...

After the take over of CoolEdit, what is a well-recommended software
tool for editing sound on a PC? I have been using Audacity, and
Goldwave. Goldwave has many more features than Audacity, although I
find it easier to use than Goldwave. What do people think of these
programs? Any other program that is recommended around here?

Thanks.
-Surinder

You didn't ask, but I like Sound Forge
I especially appreciate the wave form synthesis and Spectrum Analyzer

Here's a news flash Valle - CE/Audition also has wave form synthesis and a
spectrum analyzer. So they aren't valid reasons to prefer SF.

It is 2 track however, not multi track

CE/Audition is both 2 track and multi track.