Geoff Wood

Default What Software for Editing Sound on PC

Geoff Wood wrote:
SPS22 wrote:
After the take over of CoolEdit, what is a well-recommended software
tool for editing sound on a PC? I have been using Audacity, and
Goldwave. Goldwave has many more features than Audacity, although I
find it easier to use than Goldwave. What do people think of these
programs? Any other program that is recommended around here?

Considering Audacity *is* CoollEdit, why do you feel a need to
change ? If you feel Goldwave has more features, I suspect there may
be a bunch of menus that you have not found on CE/A .

If you feel you need to change, there's alway SoundForge and Wavelab.

Ooops, Audacity/Audition/audio mix up alert. CoolEdit.is noew Audition.
Not wot I said.

geoff