Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

Don Pearce wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 11:02:02 -0800, wrote:

shut your trap already

You issue an instruction to do something, but then put "already" -
which means it has actually happened. You need to do a bit of deciding
what you mean here. Your English is very nearly as good as your
engineering - which comes a close second to your audio perception.

I see that your ability to comprehend English syntax is about as good
as your engineering know-how. Especially considering that you are still
flapping your gums here but have not been able to explain what will
cause my amp to "catch on fire" or that fuses are inaudible or whatever
other nonsense that you are trying to blubber out. Obviously, like the
rest of the RATs and leeches here, you know nothing about desigining
world class amps. You don't even know how a fuse works. Why then have
you leeched on to my thread?

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com