Farrell8882

Default Speakers for small room

From: "Moosebumps" ense

I have a small room (10' x 12') and I want to get a good set of speakers for
it.

Paradigm Atoms or Studio 20s, depending on $ and placement. I use the Atoms on
actual bookshelves in my BR and love them. I use this system more than the one
in my LR, which has Spendors.

I would also listen to some PSB speakers at your price point. If you need the
rest of a system, you can buy a pair of PSBs, plus NAD's BEE integrated amp and
CD player, for not a lot of money, at the same dealer.

I don't know anything about Bose except how much I hated their Wave Radio/CD
Player. It was all bass. Couldn't believe how bad it was, after years of
reading their advertising and direct-mail hyperbole. If everything Bose makes
is as bad as that CD player/radio, then you are well advised to avoid the brand
at all costs.