Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Objective of Anyone Who Remasters

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 5:35:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
JackA while you're at it: Repaint the Cistine Chapel ceiling and
straighten out the Leaning Tower too!

..some things just shouldn't be messed with....

Okay, so you brought us brick-walled complaints. That is good. But, if you're actually happy with everything else, I question why you are here? Personally, I am not happy with what my peers accomplished on audio CD. I really don't care to hear someone else tweak the sound of a spent master tape.

Jack