Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and miccables

On 10/06/2018 2:36 AM, Ralph Barone wrote:
The iPod touch is an iPhone without the phone bits. It runs iOS.

Oh, obviously I haven't been keeping up with Apple products.
(never bought anything they make, I doubt I ever will)
I wonder how big a market there is for a crippled iPhone though? Sort
of an iPad with too small a screen to be useful by the looks. But too
big and expensive for the people that usually buy music players.
Everybody that wants to use a phone size player already has a phone that
does that I would think. And in the Android world you can just plug a
huge micro SD card into most phones for unlimited storage. (swapping
cards if really necessary, not something Apple allows because they make
so much money on selling memory at hugely inflated prices.)

Trevor.