bxboy3191 bxboy3191 is offline
Junior Member

Default running audio from computer

Hi guys,I have a set up from my computer to my Yamaha RX-V665 into audio 1 for streaming i/net radio.Right now out of the headphone jack I'm using a splitter y splitter rca cables into the avr in another room.Now not being a literate computer guy I did see what appears to be red/white audio outs and tried them but got nothing.My fugazy setup works but is there another way.I use the first splitter to get either my internal speakers which suck or my bedroom external speakers which are alot better +there's also a headphone port on this device.
I did not see a specific forum for computer h/ups so I went here....