Joakim Wendel

That NAIM CD is excellent i believe...

Still i will not accept Vinyl (the records) being a worse media than CD
but agree that the playback units all have different flaws EXCACTLY as
does the CD medium.

The thing with vinyl is all older really good recordings still are no
less than great on a good vinyl - You NEED a really good player to enjoy
this if you are the little bit sensitive.

The thing with CD is that there are zillions of STINKING recordings out
and LOTS of great ones too but you NEED a really good CD-player to
enjoy if You are the little bit sensitive for the typical CD flaws.

Lets say we have a recording that is fantastic, (mastered for vinyl and
another master for CD) the Vinyl will display the flaws that are the
special weak spot of vinyl and the CD will maybe, maybe, maybe display
the special weak spot typical for CD.

I'd be happy with a NAIM CD-player and my Linn LP12 and a ELP for some
records... A REALLY happy listener of music!
2 ören
J.

--
Joakim Wendel
Remove obvious mail JUNK block for mail reply.

My homepage : http://violinist.nu