BLCKOUT420

You know where I use them alot? Mowing the lawn, running a skilsaw, driving
with the windows down. I find I use them more around the house than I do at
gigs.They have been really handy wherever I'm around loud stuff, that you
normally wouldn't bother putting hearing protection on, because its so bulky.
I can see why they work so good for drummers- my drummer actually turned me on
to them. But for playing guitar, they still sound like ear plugs to me.Even
with the 9 db filters, it seems like way too much. Everything sounds muffled. I
think the in ear monitors are the only answer.